Super-Seeded Everyday Loaf Recipe Kit
A wholesome homemade bread that’s packed with goodness and so easy to make.No kneading or rising, just whisk, combine, pour into your loaf pan, bake, cool and slice. We recommends pairing this with homemade jam, freshly ground almond butter, dipped in homemade soups or to make a filling sandwich.
Our recipe kits make it simple to cook nourishing food and shop zero waste, even when life gets busy. From breakfast to lunch and dinner (and even snacks, too), we've came up with a nutrient dense, protein packed, one-pot menu and weighed out all the ingredients for you. Oh, and they're all refillable, too! So you can eat well (even on a budget!) and skip the plastic.
Whats in the kit ?
The Ingredients: Almond flour, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, bicarbonate of soda, sea salt.
Allergens : See ingredients in CAPITALS. Please be aware that the kits are packed in our store. Allergens including cereals, gluten, nuts, peanuts, mustard, sesame, milk, soya, sulphites and lupin are present in our store. These can be present in the form of granules, dust and airborne particles. If you have any questions about ingredients or allergens, please get in touch.
You'll need to add:
- 22ml maple syrup
- 17ml olive oil
- 17ml apple cider vinegar
- 5 chia eggs (75g of chia seeds soaked for five minutes in 190g of water) or 5 eggs.
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees C and line a loaf tin with parchment paper
- Pour the kit into a large bowl and mix it all together
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs / eggs alternative, maple syrup, olive oil and apple cider vinegar
- Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients and mix with a spatula to form a thick batter
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan and use a spatula to smooth out the top of the loaf
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the top has turned golden brown and a knife comes out clean when inserted into the middle. If the top of your loaf browns before it’s ready, cover with parchment paper for the rest of baking time
- Take out of the oven and remove from loaf tin using the parchment paper, then allow to cool for 30 minutes before slicing and serving, or storing
- Store in a sealed container in a cool dry place for up to 3 days. After that, store in the fridge for a further 3 days, or to freeze allow the loaf to completely cool before freezing for up to 3 months. Freeze whole and allow to thaw on the counter for a few hours before enjoying, or slice before freezing and toast individual slices as you go.
The recipe kit is packaged in either:
- 100% refillable, reusable and recyclable glass bottle with aluminium lid (this option is great if youre trying the recipe for the first time or if youre giving it away as a gift)
- NatureFlex bag (looks like plastic, is actually a fully home-compostable alternative made from sustainably sourced wood pulp. This option is perfect if youve made the recipe before and youre just after a refill for your jar at home).