Reusable Tea Strainer
Did you know that nearly all tea bags have plastic lining on them? So why not get some loose leaf tea and enjoy with our plastic-free tea strainer. Perfect for having loose leaf tea without feeling guilty about throwing plastic lined tea bags in the bin.
- Wide mouth and handle are perfect for resting in teapots, mugs, cups, or glass bottles
- Handles on both sides make putting and lifting easier, and help you to avoid being scalded by hot steam
- Fine mesh filters even the smallest tea leaves, giving you mess-free tea
- Easy to clean, dishwasher safe, and it won’t rust
- Made of food grade stainless steel that keeps your drink free from the odor and taste of metal
Cleaning and Maintenance
If tea stains occur, simply use baking soda dissolved in warm water then softy scrub the tea strainer. After use, wash and wipe tea strainer to keep it in a great condition. This tea strainer should hopefully last over 20 years, but when it does come to the end of it’s life, simply put it in your metal recycling.
To us: Delivered to us in a reusable and 100% recyclable cardboard box.
To you: Packaging in 100% recycled non-bleached Kraft paper, printed with soy ink.
Product Origin / Manufacture
The filter was made at a factory located in Anping county in the Hebei Province in China. The monthly minimum wage in the Hebei Province is 1380 RMB. The makers are paid at double the minimum wage at 3040 RMB per month. Work is 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. Workers are off on all holidays. The tea strainers are shipped via sea freight to minimise the carbon footprint of each product.
About Zero Waste Club
“We want to do more than just make beautiful eco-friendly products. So we are going to make the most transparent, ethical, sustainable goods company on earth. Opening up our supply chain fully for everyone to see. To show that there is a nicer way to do business. Hopefully this will inspire other businesses to do the same.”
Zero Waste Club plant a tree for every product sold.