Laundry Strips - 32 Washes (Baby)
A zero waste washing detergent that is as sensitive on your skin as it is to the environment. The laundry strips are lightweight (no more transporting heavy water), are hypoallergenic, cruelty-free and free from parabens, phosphates, chlorine, bleach and added dyes to make them as safe and non-toxic as possible. The strips will simply dissolve in the wash and completely biodegrade. Letterbox friendly, so perfect if you dont live near a refill store !
A simple to use laundry strip that can be added to your washing to get rid of tough spills while not dulling the colour of your clothes. They work in both cold and hot water, as well as in every type of washing machine and for hand washing at home.
Each pack contains 32 strips, enough for 32 washes.
- Vegetable Glycerin: a plant-derived softener
- Starch: a plant-derived biodegradability booster
- PVA: a biodegradable supporting matrix
- Potassium Sorbate: a food grade preservative
- Light Mineral Oil: Used in manufacturing as a processing aid. (not an active product ingredient)
- Cocamido propyl betaine: a coconut oil based, biodegradable amphoteric surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam booster
- Sodium Gluconate: a plant-derived and food-grade, biodegradable water softener that prevents soil from resettling on fabric after it has been removed during washing
- Lauryl dimethyl amine oxide: a plant-derived, biodegradable non-ionic surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam stabilizer
- Sulfonic acids, C14-16-alkane hydroxy and C14-16-alkene, sodium salts: biodegradable surfactant (cleaning agent)
- Glycereth cocoate: a plant derived and food grade, biodegradable water softener
- Caprylyl Glucoside, Octyl Glucoside: non-ionic surfactants (cleaning agents)
- Fragrance oil blend: natural essential oils and synthetic ingredients
- Residual Water
How To Use
1 strip = 1 wash
Detach a strip and place it in the washing machine drum. Add clothes and start washing machine. For heavily soiled laundry, use 2 strips and for small loads, half a strip.
The small strips will dissolve in the wash as they dislodge the dirt and stains on your clothes as efficiently and eco-friendly as possible. The hypoallergenic properties make it fantastic for everyone as it’s gentle on sensitive skin, protecting both you and your clothes.
To Us: Delivered to us by EcoLiving in a 100% reusable and recyclable cardboard box.
To You : Packed in paper packaging that can be recycled or composted after use. 1 strip = 1 wash
Product Origin / Manufacture
Made in Canada.