Eco Egg Refills (50 washes)
Reuse your ecoegg Laundry Egg over and over again with these refills. Each pack gives you 50 washes (just 10p per wash). Simply add the full refill pack to your ecoegg Laundry Egg.
- Pack contains both white and black (tourmaline) pellets
- Contains no harmful chemicals, just natural minerals
- Perfect for people with sensitive skin, they are non-biological and do not contain any petrochemicals, enzymes, bleaches, phosphates, parabens, SLS/SLES, palm oil or microplastics.
- Holds Allergy UK’s ‘Allergy Friendly Product’ award
- Vegan and cruelty free.
- Helps to reduce single-use plastics
Directions For Use
- Simply open your Laundry Egg and fill the larger half of the egg with the two types of mineral pellets.
- Close your egg so that it ‘clicks’ and place it in your washing machine on top of your laundry.
- The pellets work together in the water to effectively draw dirt from your clothing fibres and soften your clothes by changing the pH, leaving your laundry clean and fresh without using harmful chemical-laden detergents.
- You’ll need to replace your mineral pellets after approximately 2 months of use (depending on how often you wash).
- The ecoegg Laundry Egg is also suitable for handwashing. Simply leave the egg to soak in water for 5-10 minutes then handwash as normal.
Contains 5-15% anionic surfactants, and 15-30% non-ionic surfactants.
Founded in 2008, ecoegg has built its success on providing innovative and effective laundry and cleaning products for both the UK market and worldwide.