Eco Egg (Egg and Refills, 70 washes)
The innovative and complete replacement for liquid laundry detergent and fabric conditioner. Cleans clothes effectively using two types of natural mineral pellets encased in a refillable egg. The ecoegg Laundry Egg helps reduce your plastic use. Once you’ve used your Laundry Egg for around 70 washes, you can buy refills of the pellets, allowing you to use the egg over and over again.
- Contains no harmful chemicals, just natural minerals
- Perfect for people with sensitive skin
- Non-biological, no petrochemicals, enzymes, bleaches, phosphates, parabens, SLS/SLES, palm oil or microplastics
- Holds Allergy UK’s ‘Allergy Friendly Product’ award
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Comes with enough pellets for 70 washes (just 14p per wash)
- Comes with a 10-year guarantee
Directions For Use
- Simply open your Laundry Egg and fill the larger half of the egg with the two types of mineral pellets.
- Close your egg so that it ‘clicks’ and place it in your washing machine on top of your laundry.
- The pellets work together in the water to effectively draw dirt from your clothing fibres and soften your clothes by changing the pH, leaving your laundry clean and fresh without using harmful chemical-laden detergents.
- You’ll need to replace your mineral pellets after approximately 2 months of use (depending on how often you wash).
- The ecoegg Laundry Egg is also suitable for handwashing. Simply leave the egg to soak in water for 5-10 minutes then handwash as normal.
Contains 5-15% anionic surfactants, and 15-30% non-ionic surfactants.
Founded in 2008, ecoegg has built its success on providing innovative and effective laundry and cleaning products for both the UK market and worldwide.