Chocolate Hazelnut Bliss Ball Recipe Kit
The most indulgent chocolatey hazelnut balls of joy. Think Ferrero Rocher but better. Make a batch of these at the weekend, so you’ve always got a little treat when you need a little pick-me-up during the week, without all of the refined sugar. A treat for the whole family to share, or you could even pop them all back in the jar and give them away as a homemade gift.
Our recipe kits make it simple to cook nourishing food and shop zero waste, even when life gets busy. From breakfast to lunch and dinner (and even snacks, too), we've came up with a nutrient dense, protein packed, one-pot menu and weighed out all the ingredients for you. Oh, and they're all refillable, too! So you can eat well (even on a budget!) and skip the plastic.
What's In The Kit ? (Makes 16 balls)
Ingredients: Buckwheat, HAZELNUTS (NUTS), dates, cocoa powder, dark chocolate buttons (cocoa solids (74%), cocoa mass, cane sugar, cocoa butter), cinnamon, sea salt.
Allergens : See ingredients in CAPITALS. Please be aware that the kits are packed in our store. Allergens including cereals, gluten, nuts, peanuts, mustard, sesame, milk, soya, sulphites and lupin are present in our store. These can be present in the form of granules, dust and airborne particles. If you have any questions about ingredients or allergens, please get in touch.
You'll need to add:
- 2-3 tablespoons of melted coconut oil, tahini or nut butter.
How to make them:
- Add the contents of the jar to a high-speed blender with 2-3 tbsp of melted coconut oil, tahini, or almond butter, and blend until the mixture can be rolled into balls. So easy yet totally delicious !
- Keep them in a sealed container in the fridge for up to a week, or in the freezer for up to three months.
The recipe kit is packaged in either:
- 100% refillable, reusable and recyclable glass bottle with aluminium lid (this option is great if youre trying the recipe for the first time or if youre giving it away as a gift)
- NatureFlex bag (looks like plastic, is actually a fully home-compostable alternative made from sustainably sourced wood pulp. This option is perfect if youve made the recipe before and youre just after a refill for your jar at home).