Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Baking Mix (100g)
The most irresistible chocolate chip cookies we've ever had! And they just happen to be 100% plant-based. With a gooey middle and crispy outer coat, not to mention the HUGE chocolate chunks, these cookies are guarenteed to impress even the toughtest vegan-skeptics.
Take as much or as little of Nom Nom Not Dairy's pre-made baking mix to make the perfect sized batch (use the recipe builder here), and vary the gooeyness to your personal preference with the baking instructions! 50g of baking mix makes 1 large cookie.
Dark Chocolate Chips (39%) (Sugar, Cocoa Mass (33%), Cocoa Butter (8%), Emulsifier: SOYA Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Flavouring), WHEAT Flour (WHEAT (GLUTEN) Flour, Calcium Carbonate (E170), Iron, Nicotinamide (Vit B3), Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vit B1)), Brown Sugar, Salt, Bicarbonate of Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate), Baking Powder (Sodium Dihydrogen Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Calcium Sulphate).
Contains wheat and soya. Packed in a factory that handles nuts (including peanuts), mustard, celery, sesame, and dairy.
Please be aware that allergens including cereals, gluten, nuts, peanuts, mustard, sesame, milk, soya, sulphites and lupin are present in our store. These can be present in the form of granules, dust and airborne particles.
If you have any questions about ingredients or allergens, please get in touch.
- Use the recipe developer here to adjust the liquid measurements you'll need according to how much dry mix youre using, or how many cookies youd like to make.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C fan) and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Add the cold water to a large bowl with the dairy-free margarine. Mix together.
- Empty the mix into the bowl with the water and the margarine. Stir to form a thick dough, you might want to get your hands involved!
- Divide the mix into even chunks and roll each chunk into a round ball.
- Place on the baking tray, leaving 3 inches between each ball.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes depending on how gooey you like them. 15 minutes is perfect for us!
- Allow to cool before digging in to your easy vegan cookies!
Nutritional Information (Per 100g Dry Mix)
Fat 12g (of which saturates 6.4g)
Carbohydrate 72.6g (of which sugars 48.7g)
About Nom Nom Not Dairy
"We are Laura, Callum, and Jasmine. We believe that vegan baking should be easy for everyone, so we started this company to solve that problem. We believe that everyone on the planet needs to play their part in making sure we have something to pass onto the next generation, and this is us playing our part.
We make sure that all of our ingredients are sustainably sourced, and leave the smallest possible carbon and water footprint possible. Dairy farming has an enormous impact on the environment, in terms of land and water use and methane emissions. One of the reasons that we make sure our products are dairy free is to cut down their carbon footprint - our cookies and brownies have less than half the carbon impact of regular home-made brownies!"