Vegan Chocolate Brownie Baking Mix (100g)
These dangerously more-ish brownies are guaranteed to have a dense centre and a wonderfully crispy top. The perfect chocolate brownies, that just happen to be 100% plant-based and made without gluten! Take as much or as little of Nom Nom Not Dairy's pre-made baking mix to make the perfect sized batch (use the recipe builder here).
Cane Sugar, Dark Chocolate Chips (33%) (Sugar, Cocoa Mass (33%), Cocoa Butter (8%), Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Flavouring), Gluten-Free Flour Blend (Rice, Potato, Tapioca, Maize, Buckwheat), Dutched Cocoa (5%), Flaxseeds Ground, Arrowroot Powder, Salt.
Contains soya. Packed in a factory that handles nuts (including peanuts), mustard, celery, sesame, and dairy.
Please be aware that allergens including cereals, gluten, nuts, peanuts, mustard, sesame, milk, soya, sulphites and lupin are present in our store. These can be present in the form of granules, dust and airborne particles.
If you have any questions about ingredients or allergens, please get in touch.
- Use the recipe developer here to adjust the liquid measurements you'll need according to how much dry mix youre using, or how many cookies youd like to make.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C fan) and line a baking tin with baking paper.
- Add the freshly boiled water to a large bowl with either melted dairy-free margarine or sunflower oil (margarine is definitely our favourite!).
- Empty the mix into the bowl with the water and the margarine. Stir to form a thick sticky batter and transfer to the tin.
- Use the back of a spoon to spread the batter into an even layer in the tin. For best results, let it rest for 10 minutes before baking!
- Bake for 20-25 minutes and let the brownies cool before cutting.
- Voila! Your simple GF vegan brownies
Nutritional Information (Per 100g Dry Mix)
Fat 10g (of which saturates 5.5g)
Carbohydrate 74g (of which sugars 52g)
About Nom Nom Not Dairy
"We are Laura, Callum, and Jasmine. We believe that vegan baking should be easy for everyone, so we started this company to solve that problem. We believe that everyone on the planet needs to play their part in making sure we have something to pass onto the next generation, and this is us playing our part.
We make sure that all of our ingredients are sustainably sourced, and leave the smallest possible carbon and water footprint possible. Dairy farming has an enormous impact on the environment, in terms of land and water use and methane emissions. One of the reasons that we make sure our products are dairy free is to cut down their carbon footprint - our cookies and brownies have less than half the carbon impact of regular home-made brownies!"