Bamboo Cutlery Set
Carry your reusable travel utensil set wherever you go; for camping, picnicking, travelling, or just running around town. The set of three utensils - knife, fork and spoon - are made from USDA certified organic bamboo, and their heads are protected by an organic cotton striped pouch.
- Bamboo is lightweight and more durable than other wood, naturally stain-resistant and anti-microbial
- Made without glues or lacquers, finished with a natural food-safe oil.
- Length (with pouch) 20.3cm
- Length (without pouch) 18.5cm
- Width (with pouch) 6.4cm
- Weight 45g
Cleaning and Care
- Not recommended for the microwave or dishwasher, hand wash for a longer life and avoid prolonged soaking.
- Bambu recommend using bamboo grain finishing oil to keep your bamboo beautiful for years to come.
- Hand or machine wash fabric pouch.
Origin / Manufacture
Proudly made in China by Bambu. "We thought to ourselves, how can we create interest and excitement in sustainable materials while adhering to ethical business practices? Several years later, our small production and development team continues to design affordable, earth-friendly products that we proudly share with the rest of the world. We work with people that work with their hands; framers, woodworkers, and stitchers. Our team prides itself on the quality of our products. Our design and material choices result in safe and durable products that will last for years and can withstand the toughest use case: real life."
For 15 years, Bambu’s goal has remained unchanged. To reduce our use and reliance on plastic by providing people with beautiful, non-toxic products made from nature.