Shave Bar (100g)
This organic shave bar is a replacement for shaving gel, packed with moisturising plant butters and essential oils especially chosen to care for the skin and promote healing post shave. Blended almond, bergamot, sandalwood and frankincense essential oils create a rich, woody scent with a hint of citrus.
- Shea butter. Harvested from the Karite tree, shea butter contains essential fatty acids to moisturise the skin and boost its natural collagen production.
- Cocoa butter. A byproduct of chocolate, cocoa butter is rich in fatty acids and antioxidants to keep your skin moisturised and youthful.
- Sweet almond oil. With fatty acids and vitamin E to keep your skin looking young, sweet almond oil can also help to heal sunburn and reduce the appearance of scars.
- Bergamot essential oil. With its tropical citrus scent, bergamot helps to heal scars and marks on the skin, as well as helping to prevent infections.
- Sandalwood essential oil. With a deep, woody scent, sandalwood is naturally antiseptic and helps the skin to heal.
- Frankincense essential oil. Extracted from the olibanum tree, francincense helps to tone the skin and protect against infection.
- Green clay. Full of minerals, iron oxides and plant material such as kelp and seaweed, green clay draws out impurities from the skin, while toning and boosting circulation.
Organic Coconut Oil (Sodium Cocoate), Organic Olive Oil (Sodium Olivate), Organic Shea Butter (Sodium Shea Butterate), Water (Aqua), Naturally Occurring Glycerin (Glycerine), Castor Oil (Sodium Castorate), Cocoa Butter (Sodium Cocoa Butterate), Sweet Almond Oil ((Sodium Sweet Almondate), Bergamot Oil (Citrus Aurantium Bergamia), Sandalwood Oil ( Santalum Album), Frankincense Oil ( Boswellia Serrata), Green Clay (Green Montmorillonite Clay) and Naturally Occurring within the Essential Oils Limonene and Linalool.
How To Use
Lather the shave bar in your hands or with a shaving brush if you prefer. Apply the lather to the area you're shaving, where it does the double job of protecting your skin by allowing the razor to glide smoothly and adding extra moisture. Wash off when finished.
Product Origin / Manufacture
Handmade by Authentic House in Cardiff.
About Authentic House
"At the centre of everything we do at Authentic House is our purpose to make sustainable living aspirational and accessible. The UN has set out Sustainable Development Goals as a blueprint for a positive, sustainable future. Goal 12: ‘Responsible Production and Consumption’ is where our focus is, helping you to make new choices and discover alternatives to live in harmony with the planet, not against it."