Wooden Mixing Spoon
Lightweight and tougher than wood, this all-purpose bamboo mixing spoon is made from a single piece of certified organic bamboo. It's perfect for working everything from stews to cookie doughs.
- Coated with a natural food-safe oil finish
- Smooth surface won't pick up or imapct the flavour of your food, or scratch cooking surfaces.
- Naturally stain resistant and anti-microbial
- Length 30.5cm
Cleaning and Care
- Not recommended for the microwave or dishwasher, hand wash for a longer life and avoid prolonged soaking.
- Bambu recommend using bamboo grain finishing oil to keep your bamboo beautiful for years to come.
To us: 100% recyclable cardboard information box.
To you: 100% recyclable cardboard information card.
Origin / Manufacture
Proudly made in China by Bambu. "We thought to ourselves, how can we create interest and excitement in sustainable materials while adhering to ethical business practices? Several years later, our small production and development team continues to design affordable, earth-friendly products that we proudly share with the rest of the world. We work with people that work with their hands; framers, woodworkers, and stitchers. Our team prides itself on the quality of our products. Our design and material choices result in safe and durable products that will last for years and can withstand the toughest use case: real life."
For 15 years, Bambu’s goal has remained unchanged. To reduce our use and reliance on plastic by providing people with beautiful, non-toxic products made from nature.