The Vegan Food Wrap Co. - One Reusable Food Wrap (Harvest Print)
Our largest wax wrap, perfect for wrapping a whole large loaf of bread, keeping it naturally fresher for longer. Made from GOTS certified organic cotton and low impact dyes, organic jojoba oil, pine resin and plant waxes..
- Each pack contains 1 bread wrap, 50cm x 50cm
Cleaning and Care
- Wash with dish soap in cold water and hang to dry
- Do not use to wrap hot food, please make sure all food is cold before you use the wraps
- Wraps are not suitable for use with raw meat or fish
- Wraps are not suitable for using in the microwave or oven
- Please note these wraps are flammable so keep away from naked flames
- Refresh every few months in the oven, and after a year or so you can re-wax them to make them last even longer. To learn more, check out their videos here
Comes in a 100% recyclable kraft cardboard packet.
Origin / Manufacture
Made in The Cotswolds by The Food Wrap Co.
About The Food Wrap Co.
They started out making wraps for their own use, then spent a year perfecting their wax recipe to ensure they really do stand the test of time.