*Please note that our recipe kits may take a little longer to prepare than a standard order, so they may not be ready for next day collection. We'll be in touch to let you know when its ready !
SomethingGood for breakfast. Our granola recipe kit makes a great gift for families to share, or for someone to enjoy all by themselves. They get the pleasure of baking, as well as enjoying the granola, too. The kit makes around 15 servings.
What's In The Kit ?
- 300g rolled oats
- 50g sunflower seeds
- 50g sesame seeds
- 50g pumpkin seeds
- 100g flaked almonds
- 25g cranberries
- 25g raisins
- 25g sultanas
- 25g apricots
- 50g coconut flakes
- One recipe card including full instructions
- One organic wooden mixing spoon
They'll need to add:
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 125ml maple syrup
- 2 tbsp honey
How To Make It
- Heat the oven to 150C/fan 130C/gas 2. Line two baking trays with parchment paper.
- Mix the oil, maple syrup and honey in a large bowl
- Tip in all the ingredients from the big jar, and mix well.
- Tip the contents of the bowl on to two baking trays and spread evenly. Bake for 15 mins.
- Carefully remove from the oven, add the ingredients from the small jar, return to the oven and bake for 10-15 mins more.
- Carefully remove from the oven and place onto a flat tray to cool.
- The granola can be stored in an airtight container for up to a month.
Contains : Wheat, Gluten, Sesame, Nuts.
Please be aware that allergens including cereals, gluten, nuts, peanuts, mustard, sesame, milk, soya, sulphites and lupin are present in our store. These can be present in the form of granules, dust and airborne particles.
If you have any questions about ingredients or allergens, please get in touch.
The recipe kit is packaged in a 100% refillable, reusable and recyclable glass jar with aluminium lid. The recipe card with ingredients and method is tied to the jar with natural twine.