*Please note that our recipe kits may take a little longer to prepare than a standard order, so they may not be ready for next day collection. We'll be in touch to let you know when its ready !
SomethingGood for a sweet treat. Our gingerbread cookie recipe kit makes a great gift for families to share, or for someone to enjoy all by themselves. They get the pleasure of baking, as well as enjoying the treats, too. The kit makes around 30 cookies.
Whats In The Kit?
- 250g soft light brown sugar
- 90g caster sugar
- 300g plain flour
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 3 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- One recipe card with full instructions
- One organic wooden mixing spoon.
They'll need to add:
- 180g unsalted butter (or vegan butter)
- 2 tbsp treacle
- 1 large egg (or chia/flax egg)
How To Make It
- Empty the jar mix into a bowl and stir to combine.
- In another bowl, beat together the softened butter, egg (or substitutes) and treacle.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Chill the mixture in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Heat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 4, and line two baking sheets with baking parchment.
- Roll the mixture into 30 even-sized balls.
- Space each ball out on the baking sheets, and bake for 10-15 mins or until golden brown.
- Leave to cool completely on a wire rack (if you can resist!).
Contains : Wheat, Gluten
Please be aware that allergens including cereals, gluten, nuts, peanuts, mustard, sesame, milk
, soya, sulphites and lupin are present in our store. These can be present in the form of granules, dust and airborne particles.
If you have any questions about ingredients or allergens, please get in touch.
The recipe kit is packaged in a 100% refillable, reusable and recyclable glass jar with aluminium lid. The recipe card with ingredients and method is tied to the jar with natural twine.
Storage and ‘Best Before‘ Dates
Store the unopened jar in a cool dry place. All ingredients in the jar have a ‘best before’ date of at least three months from the date of purchase.