Moisturiser Bar - Rose and Bergamot (70g)
The rose & bergamot moisturiser bar has a heady floral scent with a citrus undertone. Both essential oils are wonderful for the skin and can help reduce signs of ageing and treat scars and stretch marks. This bar is also a good choice to use mindfully when you need to relieve stress. Handmade with only organic ingredients, its both good for your skin and the planet.
- Cocoa butter. A sweet-scented side product of chocolate making, cocoa butter is rich in fatty acids to moisturise your skin.
- Shea butter. Harvested from shea nuts, shea butter is easily absorbed into your skin and brings antioxidant vitamins A and E that will help keep your skin looking young.
- Mango butter. Coming from mango kernels, this butter is moisturising, full of antioxidants and adds to your protection against UV rays (make sure to apply sunscreen too).
- Rose geranium essential oil. A brilliant oil for the skin and rich in antioxidants, rose geranium can help keep your skin clear of blemishes and looking young. It's also widely used to help fade away scars and stretch marks.
- Bergamot essential oil. A sweet-scented oil from the rind of citrus fruit, bergamot gives Early Grey tea its floral scent. In skincare, it helps to even your skin tone, reducing signs of stretch marks or acne scars.
Cocoa butter (Theobroma Cacao), Shea butter (Vitellaria Paradoxa), Mango butter (Mangifera Indica), Rose geranium (Pelargonium Graveolens), Bergamot (Citrus Bergamia). Allergens occurring naturally in essential oils - citronellol, geraniol, linalool, citral, limonene, eugenol, benzyl benzoate.
How To Use
Snap off a cube from the bar and glide it over your skin. You'll feel the bar start to melt. Apply more moisturiser for dryer areas like legs and arms or, if applying to your face, let just a little melt in before massaging it outwards with your fingertips.
To us: Delivered to us wrapped in 100% recyclable brown paper, in a 100% reusable and recyclable cardboard box.
To you: Comes wrapped in recyclable, biodegradable glassine paper with recycled paper labels. (Glassine is a greaseproof paper originally used for crisp packets before plastic!)
Product Origin / Manufacture
Handmade by Authentic House in Cardiff.
About Authentic House
"At the centre of everything we do at Authentic House is our purpose to make sustainable living aspirational and accessible. The UN has set out Sustainable Development Goals as a blueprint for a positive, sustainable future. Goal 12: ‘Responsible Production and Consumption’ is where our focus is, helping you to make new choices and discover alternatives to live in harmony with the planet, not against it."