'Just Add Water' Refill Sachets - Cleaning (The Refill Pack)
The no-fuss alternative to liquid refills! Made with natural ingredients by Iron and Velvet right here in the UK, these little plastic-free sachets are water soluble.
How To Use
- Rinse your empty bottle with water
- Insert the sachet into your bottle
- Top up to 500ml with lukewarm water
- Replace and tighten the trigger / lid
- Shake until dissolved and it’s ready to use!
- Product may not suitable for use on some paints and plastics, prior testing on a small inconspicuous section is recommended to confirm suitability
What's in the Box?
- Multi-Purpose Kitchen Cleaner (Mango). With a unique formula, this multi surface cleaner was created specifically to tackle soils found in the kitchen; fats, oils and greases are broken down and simply wiped away to leave your kitchens hard surfaces sparkling clean!
- Oven Cleaner (Unscented). With a powerful combination of cleaning agents this oven cleaner has been designed for those tough, burnt on fats. With a few sprays and just minutes to work you'll significantly reduce the amount of elbow-grease required to clean your oven. And with this low odour, low vapour formula you won't have issues with breathing in chemicals either.
- Multi-Purpose Bathroom Cleaner (Orange and Ginger). (antibacterial option available). For removal of soap marks, limescale build up and water marks you need a multi-purpose product which can handle a range of bathroom problems. This multi-surface cleanser is just that, a versatile product which will leave your bathroom sparkling!
- Glass and Mirror Cleaner (Apple and Mint). For smear free windows and mirrors, simply spray a small amount onto the surface and wipe with a clean cloth, then use a second dry cloth for a streak free sparkle!
- Floor Cleaner (Sandalwood). Suitable for use on all water resistant hard floors, this floor cleaner is highly concentrated for easy dilution and will lift dust, dirt and food splatters off the surface. On top of the cleaning ability, it won't leave behind any residue meaning after drying there will be no slip hazards.
5 x Iron and Velvet Bottle Labels (one for each cleaning product)
1 x Instruction and Information Leaflet
To us: The products are sent to us in a reusable and 100% recyclable cardboard box.
To you: The sachets are packaged in a 100% recyclable and compostable kraft cardboard box.
Product Origin / Manufacture
Iron and Velvet manufacture their high quality, 100% plastic free range of cleaning products under one roof in the heart of the West Midlands in the UK.
About Iron and Velvet
Since the end of 2017, Iron and Velvet have been developing their products using plant derived, sustainably sourced active ingredients as well as pure essential oils for fragrances wherever possible, meaning up to 70% of their products are fully natural ingredients.