Floor Cleaner - Just Add Water Refill (Pack of 3)
Everything you will ever need to clean your home, with no water to transport (way less carbon emissions!), no plastic waste, and no toxic ingredients! This floor cleaner is filled with effective ingredients that gently clean your floor surfaces - of course without harmful chemicals and plastic waste! Suitable for use on ceramics, vinyl, treated wood floors, laminate and parquet.
- Powerful and effective cleaning
- Contains no harmful chemicals
- Vegan, cruelty free and never tested on animals
- Includes 3 tablets, enough to make 1.5L of cleaning product
How to Use
It is as easy as 1-2-3, literally:
- Fill up your 500ml reusable bottle with tap-water.
- Drop one Skosh tablet into the bottle and watch it sizzle! This process can take up to 5 minutes until the tablet is completely dissolved.
- Attach the spray nozzle to your bottle and you are ready to clean!
Citric acid, sodium carbonate, anionic surfactants (5-15%).
Warning : May cause severe skin irritation. May cause serious eye damage. Keep out of reach of children. Do not swallow. Read the label before use. In case of eye contact: Rinse cautiously with water for a few minutes. Remove any contact lenses if possible. Rinse further.
To Us: Delivered to us in a 100% reusable and recyclable cardboard box.
To You : Packed in paper packaging that can be recycled or composted after use.
Skosh is a startup company from Lund, Sweden, and it is our vision to give everybody access to a more sustainable and enriching lifestyle by creating easy-to-use, sustainable and beautiful products. With our sustainable cleaning tablets we reduce plastic waste and environmental pollution from toxic ingredients in household cleaning products. "Skosh" originally comes from Japanese and means "a little bit", which supports our vision of making the world more sustainable one Skosh at the time.
Skosh products are produced in Scandinavia (Sweden & Finland) as well as in central European countries (Germany & Netherlands).