Fellow Carter Everywhere Mug - 8 Colours Available (12oz)
A travel mug finally worthy of the coffee inside. The Fellow Carter mug is designed to amplify the senses and engineered to fit the most popular manual brewing devices, you can now enjoy coffee at its fullest, everywhere. The feeling of your favorite Saturday morning mug, designed for Saturday afternoon errands.
A mug-inspired mouth lets you access coffee’s full aroma and gauge the temperature before you drink; A tapered thin lip mimics a Cabernet glass to deliver coffee directly to your taste buds while also sitting comfortably on your mouth; and unlike stainless steel, a ceramic interior keeps your brew free of odors, oils, and “old penny” tasting notes.
- Heat-lock double wall vacuum - The 304 18/8 insulated stainless steel keeps hot drinks hot for 12 hours, and cold drinks cold for 24 hours.
- Leak-proof seal - A quick, 270° twist locks the lid to eliminate liquid mishaps. You have our your-bag-is-not-getting-wet guarantee.
- 12oz (340ml)
- Diameter : 85mm diameter body, 69.5mm mouth.
- Height (lid on) 132mm
Cleaning & Care
- Fellow advise hand-washing Carter with a soft brush or sponge. When cleaning Carter in the dishwasher, please use the top rack. Avoid using anything abrasive to clean Carter as it may damage the ceramic coating.
- Carter can be placed in the freezer short term (e.g. trying to cool down a drink quickly), however, Fellow don't advise long term storage (e.g. storing frozen stuff in a Carter mug for months). Extreme cold temperatures will negatively impact the silicone gasket wrapped around the lid and this might prevent a leak-proof seal. That said, storing Carter in the refrigerator should not be a problem.
Fits most standard drippers - The AeroPress® Coffee Maker, and Prismo AeroPress® Attachment.
To us: Delivered to us by hand by our friends at Penny and Meriwether, in a resued and 100% recyclable cardboard box.
To you: The Carter mug comes in its own little reusable storage bag.
Product Origin / Manufacture
Carter is manufactured by our partners in Shenzhen, China.