Beeswax Wrap Co. - Two Reusable Food Wraps - Variety Pack (Meadow)
Keeping food naturally fresher for longer. Made from GOTS certified organic cotton and low impact dyes, organic jojoba oil, pine resin and local UK beeswax.
- Each pack includes one small wrap, 20x20cm, and one medium wrap, 30x30cm.
Cleaning and Care
- Wash with dish soap in cold water and hang to dry
- Do not use to wrap hot food, please make sure all food is cold before you use the wraps
- Wraps are not suitable for use with raw meat or fish
- Wraps are not suitable for using in the microwave or oven
- Please note these wraps are flammable so keep away from naked flames
- Refresh every few months in the oven, and after a year or so you can re-wax them to make them last even longer. To learn more, check out their videos here
Comes in a 100% recyclable kraft cardboard packet.
Origin / Manufacture
Made in The Cotswolds by The Beeswax Wrap Co. They source all of their beeswax from the UK, most of it from within a 30 miles radius of their workshop.
About The Beeswax Wrap Co.
They started out making beeswax wraps for their own use, then spent a year perfecting their wax recipe to ensure they really do stand the test of time.