Bamboo Charcoal Water Filters (Pack of 4)
Bamboo Charcoal Water Filters (Pack of 4). Place the filters in a jug or bottle filled with tap water and they will slowly filter out impurities such as chlorine and chloramines - no more bottled water! Compostable at the end of their life but also can be reused in many useful ways throughout your home. After 2 months of use filtering drinking water, you can reuse the filters for mouldy kitchen and bathroom corners, place in the fridge to keep produce fresh, help remove smells from your fridge or bathroom, they can also be used to help remove moisture from damp areas.
Instructions For Use
- 1 litre jug = 3 - 4 pieces; 2 litre jug = 6 - 8 pieces
- Step 1 - Wash the filters in running water to remove powder (do not use detergent)
- Step 2 - Boil them for 10 minutes in a pan of water to sterilise, and allow to cool and dry
- Step 3 - Place them in a jug and fill with tap water (charcoal may float when new, but it will tend to sink after a week or so of use)
- Step 4 - Leave for 8 hours or more for best results. You can leave it in the fridge to chill if you like. It's then ready to drink!
- Step 5 - Re-sterilise once a week by repeating step 2
- Step 6 - Replace with new charcoal after around 2 months
To us: Delivered to us in a reusable and 100% recyclable cardboard box.
To you: Four filters in a reusable organic cotton bag (use it as a tea bag!)