Spiced Granola Recipe Kit
Packed full of oats, seeds and nuts, this is the healthier alternative to your sugar-covered cereals. Not only does this taste amazing, but it’ll also provide you with hours of energy and nourishment. By investing just half an hour of your weekend you’ll have enough of these crunchy clusters to get you through the whole week whether that be for breakfast or an afternoon snack at work.
Our recipe kits make it simple to cook nourishing food and shop zero waste, even when life gets busy. From breakfast to lunch and dinner (and even snacks, too), we've came up with a nutrient dense, protein packed, one-pot menu and weighed out all the ingredients for you. Oh, and they're all refillable, too! So you can eat well (even on a budget!) and skip the plastic.
What's In The Kit ? Makes 15 portions.
Ingredients : Rolled porridge oats (CEREALS, GLUTEN), buckwheat groats, sunflower seeds, SESAME seeds (SESAME), pumpkin seeds, hemp seeds, flaked ALMONDS (NUTS), cranberries (cranberries, apple juice concentrate, sunflower oil), raisins (raisins, sunflower oil), sultanas (sultanas, sunflower oil), apricots (apricots, rice flour), coconut flakes.
Allergens : See ingredients in CAPITALS. Please be aware that the kits are packed in our store. Allergens including cereals, gluten, nuts, peanuts, mustard, sesame, milk, soya, sulphites and lupin are present in our store. These can be present in the form of granules, dust and airborne particles. If you have any questions about ingredients or allergens, please get in touch.
They'll need to add:
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 60ml maple syrup
How To Make It:
- Heat the oven to 150C/fan 130C/gas 2. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Mix the oil and the maple syrup in a large bowl
- Add the kit to the liquid mixture, stir well, then tip on to the baking tray and spread evenly. Bake for 15 mins.
- Carefully remove from the oven, give everything a stir, and return to the oven and bake for 10 mins more.
- Carefully remove from the oven and place onto a flat tray to cool.
- The granola can be stored in an airtight container for up to a month.
The recipe kit is packaged in either:
- 100% refillable, reusable and recyclable glass bottle with aluminium lid (this option is great if youre trying the recipe for the first time or if youre giving it away as a gift)
- NatureFlex bag (looks like plastic, is actually a fully home-compostable alternative made from sustainably sourced wood pulp. This option is perfect if youve made the recipe before and youre just after a refill for your jar at home).