SomethingGood for ... Home Sweet Home
SomethingGood for home-sweet-home. The perfect selection of ethical swaps, plastic-free treats and sustainable lifestyle inspiration. Our hampers are ideal for a whole family to share, or for someone to enjoy all by themselves. If they've been thinking of making some changes, or if they've just moved to a new place, they'll love this hamper.
What's In The Hamper?
- One organic cotton market bag - to make the weekly grocery shop plastic-free (and oh so pretty, too!)
- Two wax food wraps - to keep their food fresher for longer, and to help them ditch the disposables in the kitchen.
- One spiced granola recipe kit with wooden spoon - to get them started on cooking from scratch. This granola recipe makes 15 servings, so their cupboards will be stocked up with delicious and nutritious breakfasts.
- One pouch of ground coffee beans - to give them a moment to pause and enjoy the ritual of a real cup of coffee.
- One 'Sustainable Home' book - to bring them all the inspiration for sustainable everyday living with clever, practical tips for making their living spaces more eco-friendly.
Our hampers are beautifully packaged in a reusable (but also 100% recyclable) kraft gift box with folding lid. They're well made and can be re-gifted or even reused as keepsake or storage boxes. We use tissue or kraft paper, made from post consumer waste, to protect the products in the box.
Our hampers are available for collection in store or for delivery to any UK address.