Moisturiser Bar - Lime and Mandarin (70g)
This lime & mandarin moisturiser bar has a wonderful citrus scent to boost your mood and bring you back to the present while moisturising your skin. Lime and lemongrass help to keep your skin clear, while mandarin helps your circulation for a bright and beautiful complexion. Handmade with only organic ingredients, its both good for your skin and the planet.
- Cocoa butter. A sweet-scented side product of chocolate making, cocoa butter is rich in fatty acids to moisturise your skin.
- Shea butter. Harvested from shea nuts, shea butter is easily absorbed into your skin and brings antioxidant vitamins A and E that will help keep your skin looking young.
- Mango butter. Coming from mango kernels, this butter is moisturising, full of antioxidants and adds to your protection against UV rays (make sure to apply sunscreen too).
- Lemongrass essential oil. A steam distillation of dry lemongrass, this oil has the fragrance of lemons without the sourness and helps to keep your skin clear of blemishes and relieve stress.
- Lime essential oil. A powerful cleanser, lime oil also helps to tone your skin and keep it looking youthful.
- Mandarin essential oil. Native to China and produced in Italy, mandarin oil can help to improve the circulation beneath your skin, giving you a healthy glow.
Cocoa butter (Theobroma Cacao), Shea butter (Vitellaria Paradoxa), Mango butter (Mangifera Indica), Lemongrass (Cymbopogon Citratus), Lime (Citrus Aurantifolia), Mandarin (Citrus Reticulate). Allergens occurring naturally in essential oils - limonene, linalool, citral, geraniol, citronellol.
How To Use
Snap off a cube from the bar and glide it over your skin. You'll feel the bar start to melt. Apply more moisturiser for dryer areas like legs and arms or, if applying to your face, let just a little melt in before massaging it outwards with your fingertips.
To us: Delivered to us wrapped in 100% recyclable brown paper, in a 100% reusable and recyclable cardboard box.
To you: Comes wrapped in recyclable, biodegradable glassine paper with recycled paper labels. (Glassine is a greaseproof paper originally used for crisp packets before plastic!)
Product Origin / Manufacture
Handmade by Authentic House in Cardiff.
About Authentic House
"At the centre of everything we do at Authentic House is our purpose to make sustainable living aspirational and accessible. The UN has set out Sustainable Development Goals as a blueprint for a positive, sustainable future. Goal 12: ‘Responsible Production and Consumption’ is where our focus is, helping you to make new choices and discover alternatives to live in harmony with the planet, not against it."